Hello from regional Vic

• Hello I am new here.
    I am a 38 year old mum of two young boys. My husband and kids are all autistic, ADHD. I am not however I have had a lot of trauma and believe this impacted my development from a young age.
    I have hypermobile spectrum disorder with a very high level of hypermobility. I am being tested for a few different things but I believe ME/CFS is the most relevant as my main symptom now is post exertional malaise. Just putting on a load of washing is exhausting. I am not good at resting, but trying to improve those skills. I like the idea of Pacing and have lots of reading to do.

• @sapphire777 welcome to the forum. I hope you will enjoy connecting with our community and find some support as you navigate the ME/CFS pathway. Feel free to reach out if you need some help getting started and as you wonder about check out @dot October chat🌻

• Hi @sapphire777! Nice to meet you 🙂 I am also not great at resting properly... but when I do it definitely helps.

• Hi @sapphire777 , lovely to have you here 🦋
    What a tricky life you have, but full of wonderful things too, I am sure (if only you had enough energy to enjoy them fully).
    It is quite easy to be wound up and pushing, pushing, pushing to try to get things done, so that proper rest is almost impossible. But all power to you getting into the habit of pacing and resting and improving your health.
    I can imagine your life is super busy, but it will be lovely to see you here, whenever you have a spare minute.
    Cheers

• Thank you everyone, is is certainly helpful to meet others in similar situation

• @sapphire777 Hello, pleased to meet you on the forum. 🌼

• @sapphire777 welcome from me too🌸 I hope you get some answers and feel better soon!