Meal substitutes/replacements

• It's a high nausea day for me today so I'm living off sustagen. I can only manage about 60ml at a time but it's better than nothing. I recently got the chocolate flavored version and it's a lot nicer than the vanilla.

My dietician recommended Fortisip to get more protein in my diet. It's very rich and I can't drink it when I feel this nauseous but it is a good snack on better days. Again I can't consume much at a time - I usually only drink 50-75% of the tiny little bottle.

Does anyone else find these kind of meal replacement drinks useful? What's your favorite?

• @river Sorry to hear you are having a bad time with nausea. Hope it eases off soon for you. I haven't tried sustagen or any other product like that before. If I did, I would probably go for chocolate. At least you ae getting some nourishment whilst waiting for your stomach to settle down, even if it is only small quantities.

• Hi @River, on the days that I struggle to eat because of nausea and extreme fatigue I drink a plant protein from Botanika Blends. It's organic, dairy, gluten and refined sugar free, and has no artificial flavours or colours. It contains prebiotics, probiotics and digestive enzymes. They have a huge range of flavours and on the occasion Aldi sell it at a very reduced price. So far, I've had no stomach problems from drinking it. I can highly recommend the Mint Cacoa, Golden Chai Latte and Oh My Apple Pie flavours. Take care of yourself.