Hello from Vic!

• Hi, I'm Caitlin from Victoria.
    I've been sick since I was 15 so about 16 years now. Just realised I've lived longer sick than healthy which is kind of weird to think about. Was busy with school + elite sports, got what felt like a cold and never recovered. Ended up getting diagnosed pretty quickly, was in the "I don't know what to do with you" doctor limbo for a while then ended up as a patient of Dr. Lewis.

My health flucates quite a bit - I've had some years stuck in bed not being able to tolerate light, sound, smell, touch, temperature etc and a few brief periods where it's felt like I'd be able to live 1/4 of a normal life. Mainly though its in the middle. Currently I can use the computer for a little bit and I can reheat food on the stove (if I have stool handy) which is a win. I was into crafts over the past year (knitting/crochet and embroidery) but can't see that well atm so its on hold for now.

Glad to be here and to have a place to talk and share experiences with other people going through the same thing.

• @Catwen Hello, Caitlin Pleased to meet you. πŸ€“

• Hi, Catlin, pleased to meet you!

• Hi Caitlin, thanks for sharing a bit of your story. Pleased to meet you. Reading your intro reminds me how amazing we all are living with challenges of ME/CFS!! Hope you’re having a good day 😊

• @Catwen hi caitlin, nice to meet you. I also knit/crochet when able toπŸ˜€

• Hi Caitlin, welcome πŸ™