Hi everyone!

• Hi everyone!
    I’m 24 years old and was diagnosed with CFS almost 7 years ago after countless tests for everything under the sun.
    Since being diagnosed I have discovered that many of the other health issues that I deal with are all associated with my CFS including migraines and food intolerances.
    I am currently on day 5 of my current “crash” or PEM episode and stumbled across this forum looking for answers on what I can do better in the future to prevent this.
    As much as I wouldn’t wish CFS on anyone, it is comforting to know that there are other people out there who understand what I’m going through and deal with everyday.

• Community Moderator

Welcome @Bubbles22 🙂 Sorry to hear you're going through a run of PEM at the moment - take care as best you can and I hope it settles soon. You'll definitely find people here who can understand.

• Please to meet you!

• Thank you, it’s lovely to meet you both 🙂

• @Bubbles22 Hello, pleased to meet you.

• @Bubbles22 said in Hi everyone!:

Hi everyone!
    I’m 24 years old and was diagnosed with CFS almost 7 years ago after countless tests for everything under the sun.
    Since being diagnosed I have discovered that many of the other health issues that I deal with are all associated with my CFS including migraines and food intolerances.
    I am currently on day 5 of my current “crash” or PEM episode and stumbled across this forum looking for answers on what I can do better in the future to prevent this.
    As much as I wouldn’t wish CFS on anyone, it is comforting to know that there are other people out there who understand what I’m going through and deal with everyday.

Hello @Bubbles22 I hope you are feeling a bit better from when you first wrote this?
    Welcome to our group 🤗