Brain Fog Bloopers

• I told someone (who asked) that I didn't have a brother, when I do.
    Putting the jam jar in the freezer.
    Getting in the car to drive then realising I didn't have shoes on.

• @river Lol, that's something I can relate to in similar ways.

• @hayden Ah...yes 'the unintentional response and action' Brain Fog Blooper... totally forgivable . Common sense is warped in the Realm of Brain Fog. Oh brother! , what a dilemma ... Heehee πŸ€“

• Fogglebox 🀣 Love it @crashdummy.

• @donnamarie said in Brain Fog Bloopers:

@crashdummy You are right! It is too far to drive back home and then I can't find a car park and I haven't got the energy to do it. The staff are use to me now. They know that I am ill. LOL!

Love the chook Poo shoes! Wear them proudly πŸ˜€

• @Loulou said in Brain Fog Bloopers:

I think my kids are more embarrassed then I am now. We were at a fruit shop and clearly in my head I was going to say to the kids β€œ Get the large pink lady apples” instead whilst a lady was standing in front of the apples I called out β€œGet the large lady”. I was so embarrassed and the kids were horrified - with good reason.

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚sooo funny

• @hayden said in Brain Fog Bloopers:

I told someone (who asked) that I didn't have a brother, when I do.
    Putting the jam jar in the freezer.
    Getting in the car to drive then realising I didn't have shoes on.

Haha πŸ˜‚what brother? Love it πŸ˜‚

• I went into a department store early on in COVID days and saw a sales assistant with something in her hand. I asked her if she would like to take my temperature and she said, "no this is a customer counter". On closer inspection it looked nothing like a thermometer. πŸ˜†

• @JaneF Hee hee, I love this one ... The covid compliant good citizen Brain Fog Blooper ... Thumbs up for you're eagerness to get it right ... add covid rules etc. , to a fogged brain, and everything becomes a thermometer; I laughed that loud, as it is something I would have done: Thanks for the laughπŸ€“

• @Tess that gave me a laugh!

• @JaneF How embarrasing lol.
    Hello, would you like to take my temperature? Sounds like a really bad pick up line!

• @crashdummy
    Ok so yesterday I ventured to the shops....
    after returning home I was knackered of course.
    I had cut my finger the day before and wanted to change the Bandaid. In the morning I also changed the bandaid and when I was just about to put a new one on. I knocked the exact spot on the tapπŸ™„and it bled all over again πŸ™„...so after the shops I wanted to change it again, as I had washed my hands soooo much .... I got the bandaid packet out and went to grab a couple of clean ones and my finger actually hit the bandaid box!! Like a paper cut and sliced straight through my cut AGAIN and it hurt more than it did the day before when I cut it and it bled...and bled! πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

So I thought right...the heat packs were heating up it was time to make a drink and relax, Id already changed into my pjs and ugg boots ect...
    I preceded to make myself a drink. I poured my ingredients out for a lemon lime n bitters. Went to the fridge to get the mineral water, in my head I thought cold water. So I actually grabbed the filtered water jug and poured that in...
    Got into the recliner soooo ready to relax and took a sip...
    Ugh... very flat drink made with plain water πŸ˜‚
    Too knackered to get up and change it so I drank it.

Then I was sitting there and received a text to remind me of a MRI I had to get to that night at 7.15pm!
    As I was getting a lift to it thankfully I got that reminder as I had completely forgotten... so I just enjoyed the peace in the recliner for awhile before I had to get up and get dressed to head out again!πŸ˜€

I wanted lemon lime and bitters so I poured all the ingredients in and went to the fridge to get my mineral water as I don’t use lemonade tooo sweet!
    I had in my head I needed cold water. So I just got my cold water filtered jug out and used that... I was suprised after I eventually sat down and realised I had a very flat drink!

• @Tess Ah ... the day of the blooper ... just one after the other ... it is relentless as it shadows our attempts at anything and can quite often ruin our outcomes on any task ... thanks for sharing, I felt a sense of comradery on this blooper day.πŸ€“

• @crashdummy said in Brain Fog Bloopers:

@Tess Ah ... the day of the blooper ... just one after the other ... it is relentless as it shadows our attempts at anything and can quite often ruin our outcomes on any task ... thanks for sharing, I felt a sense of comradery on this blooper day.πŸ€“

I must say @crashdummy it always helps to feel like I’m a part of team!
    It’s good to get in here and just know that everyone will relate to what we are all saying ...in one form or another.
    I hope your day is a good day today!
    πŸ€—πŸ¦‹