Hello everyone

• My name is Michelle and I am a carer.

My son is 21 and has been suffering from ME/CFS for 6-7 years. What a steep learning curve I’ve been on over this time. I continue to research many things about the body and the relationship with food in reducing his symptoms. I will continue to search for ways to help improve the quality of my sons health and life. To thrive and be the best that he can be.

I’m excited to join this forum so we can share ideas and support each other with understanding. Each persons symptoms may vary, but the upheaval ME/CFS has caused is huge to the sufferer and their families. This forum will help us all remember we are not alone.

Thank you Emerge for all that you are doing.

• Hi, Michelle, please to meet you.

• Hi Michelle, It's lovely to hear from other parents on the forum.

• I continue to research many things about the body and the relationship with food in reducing his symptoms. I will continue to search for ways to help improve the quality of my sons health and life. To thrive and be the best that he can be.

I’m excited to join this forum so we can share ideas and support each other with understanding. Each persons symptoms may vary, but the upheaval ME/CFS has caused is huge to the sufferer and their families. This forum will help us all remember we are not alone.

A good approach, and agreed about this forum.

Food is a very influential factor for me too - and one that after 30 years I continue to learn about, trying to get less reactivity and less resultant flare ups.

If it hasn't already been started yet, you or I should start that discussion thread in "Managing Your ME/CFS". Lots to discuss in there!

• Hi Michelle @shellhazy Pleased you have joined. 🤓